Pages

About Me

About Me

Friday, August 10, 2012

A Teacher's Fashion

This has to be one of my favorite Linky Parties EVER!!!

I love fashion almost as much as teaching!

I am linking up with Jess at From Blood to Books.

Here are the guidelines...
1. Tell me your favorite store(s) that you like to get your "teacher's fashion".
2. What are some of your favorite accessories?
3. What type of shoes do you teach in? (i.e. heels, flats, wedges, etc.)
4. Do you have a "go-to" item in your closet? (i.e. sweater you wear weekly, shoes you wear daily, etc.)
5. Have you ever had a fashion "uh-oh" at school? (i.e. heel broke)


1.Favorite Stores:



I love both of these stores! I can find great deals and I love the mixing and matching available at both of these stores. Loft has a great Petite selection!

2.Favorite Accessories:



I heart my watch! I scored mine from Ebay!


This is not my exact handbag, but close enough. Mine is shiny! I love me some Michael Kors!


I wear lots of jewelry to spice up my outfits. I wear everything from interesting rings, bracelets, earrings and necklaces. This is my newest bracelet. I really like it. It mixes the gold and silver look together in one piece. Check out Sira & Mara for great jewelry at even greater prices!


And of course the Bubble Necklace is popular! I have one in yellow that I got from Ebay. Original J. Crew Bubble Necklaces go for around $150. So check out Ebay instead. I paid under $15.

3.Shoes:

I wear all kinds of shoes to school (except you will hardly ever find me in a pair of tennis shoes at work).

I sport flats, heels, boots, sandals and flipflops. Here are some shoes on my wish list:







I would love to have a pair of these Hunter Wellies! They have a British version, too, with the British flag. How adorable for those living in England!

4.Go-to-Item(s):


Awe...

The Pencil Skirt! I really love my Pencil Skirts! I have the one above. It is on sale now in many fabulous colors - check out jcrew.com!

My other go-to-item...


the skinny belt! I wear these a lot. They give a pop of color to many outfits.

5.Fashion Uh-Oh!

Yes, I had one! Actually is was really funny!

At my old school, we had those tennis balls on the bottom of the chairs.

Well, I stepped right in one with my heel piercing through the hole. I was walking around for a minute or two and was wondering what felt strange, when I looked down, there was the yellow ball.

Ha, Ha!

We snapped a picture of it for the yearbook. I'll have to dig up that picture and post it!

Now it's your turn! Go link up and let us know your fashion must-haves!


















5 comments:

  1. Thanks so linking up! I've never thought about jewelry being on eBay for cheaper... duh Jess! I buy tons of things on there but this must have just slipped my mind. Thanks for the tip!

    Jess
    From Blood to Books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the mention, Angie. We love that you love that bracelet. One of our very faves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angie! Are you coming to blogger meetup this weekend in Columbia?
    Twins, Teaching and Tacos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hunter boots are a must!! I have a black pair and I wear them every day outside. They are comfy and really great quality.

    ReplyDelete