Pages

About Me

About Me

Thursday, May 31, 2012

New Teachers-pay-Teachers Store

Almost Friday!! AND...only 6 days left!

My last post said we had 8 1/2 days, well, that was wishful thinking.

Our last day is ACTUALLY a full day (oops)!!!!

How can this be??!!??

Don't "they" get it - next Friday will be a total cra-cra day!!

The kids will be wild, the teachers will be wild!!

Good news, though!

I now have the "I can statements" on teachers-pay-teachers!

Click here to check out my new store and pick up a copy for your classroom next year!

Haven't read about my "I can statements" as a type of formative assessment/exit ticket? Click here to visit my previous post.

Happy Shopping!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with ya--6 more days for me too! Hang in there!

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll get there! I teach 3rd grade too and know how the end of the year can get.

    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete