Pages

About Me

About Me

Saturday, May 19, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

Yippee!

I was just award the One Lovely Blog Award by Darleen @ Third Grade Love. Check it out right over there to the right...
Thanks so much Darleen! Check out her blog and become her newest follower!

Here are the blogs I would like to recognize and award:
1.Apples and Pencil Skirts
2.Tanya @ Vegan Faith
3.Caitlin @ Ms. Preppy
4.Hilary@ Rockin Teacher Materials
5.Dana @ A Place to Share
6.Dandelions and Dragonflies
7.Katie @ Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans
8.Lory @ Lory's Page
9.Abby @ The Inspired Apple
10.Amanda @ One Extra Degree
11.Penny Pinching Teacher
12.Miss Willis @ The Go To Teacher
13.Melissa @ Teaching Fashionista
14.Rowdy in First Grade
15.Heather @ Working 4 the Classroom

There are a few simple rules to receiving this award:

1) Follow the person that gave you the award.

2) Link back to the person that gave you the award.

3) Pass the award on to 15 new bloggers.



These are only a few of my favorite blogs! There are so many! Please take a minute and check out all of these talented ladies! Thanks to them, I continue to grow and learn as a teacher!

Thanks again, Darleen! I am doing a "secret silent" cheer right now! (more about what that is at a later date if you're wondering)

5 comments:

  1. Thank you!! I'm your newest blog follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for passing on this award to me! I am a new follower of your blog and I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for the lovely award angie..what a wonderful surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angie! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I also am very thankful of the award you gave me!! But - my blog is moving! Instead of the Circus of Learning blog, I'm starting a new one for my new job! So, I didn't know if that was poor form for me to accept the award on my old blog since I'm not using it anymore OR if it was OK to accept it on my new blog, since technically you didn't award it to that one. In any case, please come follow me at my new blog!! I'm your newest follower, too. =) http://thesciencelife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have a really awesome blog!! Looooove to see teachers how go above and beyond!

    xoxo

    www.thegloriarecord.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete