Pages

About Me

About Me

Monday, May 7, 2012

Bloom's Foldable {FREE}



I wanted to share a great way to have students use Bloom's themselves in small group settings. This idea comes from a colleague of mine in 4th grade - Tina. Thanks Tina!




Each students creates a Bloom's foldable. During small group workstations, students take their Bloom's foldable with them to use in group discussions. One idea is to assign students a level that they are responsible for using during their group discussions (each level in freebie is in a different color). The students love carrying around their foldable and becoming the "teacher", asking questions that are related to their assigned Bloom's level. This gives the students the opportunity to have ownership in their learning!




Click here for your free copy! Just have students stagger fold four sheets of paper (or cut and stagger paper), cut out the Bloom's levels, and paste. Let me know if you have any other ideas of how to use this foldable!






3 comments:

  1. I love Foldables!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love finding NC teachers. I am not too far from you! I'd love to send you the data task cards, I just need an email address. Email me at adventuresinthird@gmail.com

    Oh and I'm a new follower!

    Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Angie! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am a new follower. I LOVE your foldable idea. Thanks for sharing.

    Have a fabulous Friday!

    Krista
    http://stellar-students.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete