Pages

About Me

About Me

Friday, August 3, 2012

Fabulous Finds and a Makeover

What do you think of my little blog "make-over"? I love the soft colors and the uniqueness of it. Hope everyone out there likes it as much as I do!

Today I am linky up with Elizabeth at Fun in Room 4B for her Fabulous Find Friday!





First up this fabulous necklace!

I picked up this necklace from Jeweliq. It is an online company with many gorgeous pieces ranging from earrings to necklaces to bracelets all under $25.


Best of all I paid only $15 for this piece! Everything ships FREE!!

So go check them out - you won't be disappointed.

Next up I spent a little lot more than the necklace for this baby...


I was so tired of how slow and unreliable my old printer was, so I popped into Staples and picked up this beauty!

I am most excited by its wireless and e-print capabilities!

Here I am printing Ginger's Back-to-School Glow Stick Gifts. {Check it out here at Ginger Snaps.}


I love how fast and easy it has been to use! I also love the touch screen on the front. And that it can print 2 sided! It was on sale this week, so if you need a new home printer - go check it out!

Last, I picked up these magnets at Target.




I've seen other bloggers post about them, so when I was in Target this week and saw them hanging on an end cap, I decided to pick them up as well. They will be a fun addition to a word work station!

Okay, now I am off to do some more printing...







16 comments:

  1. Nice! Now the question is... where in target? I see you are from Mooresvile too, so I am guessing you are the very best person to tell me where1 :) I used to have some of the alphabet magnets from targets dollar section years ago, but I can't find them now even after unpacking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Target is on Hwy 150 exit 36. There is a Dick's, Michael's, and Homegoods thee too!
      Good luck!
      Oh and the magnets were not in the dollar bins but on an end cap near the party supplies.

      Angie

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I knew where target was... some days I feel like I practically live there! :) But I had looked all over for the magnets and hadn't found them. I did today though! I think I have even looked at that endcap about 5 times! I got a printer too! I got the Epson wireless printer/scanner for 35$ (25$ savings! I think that is totally a fab find!!
      Sara :)

      http://fourthgradefeedingfrenzy.blogspot.com

      Delete
    3. Too funny!!! I guess I was too tired when reading your comment and thought it said "where is target" instead of "where IN target". Oh well, we both got a good laugh out of it! So happy you finally found them!! Keep in touch - I would love to meet a fellow local blogger!

      Angie

      Delete
  2. Love the new blog design! Very nice! I recently got a new printer too, but it doesn't compare to yours! I'm jealous! :)

    Leslie
    Miss R's Room

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new layout! Very cute!

    Tonya
    Tonya’s Treats for Teachers
    I’m having a 40% off sale at my TN store! Come check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh they're cute!! I was actually looking into getting a color laser printer because our inkjet takes forever! P.S. Love the makeover! ;)

    Ginger Snaps

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the magnets--very, very cute! Your blog looks wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So love your new blogs new look. Thanks for sharing the glow stick gifts. I hadn't seen them before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute new look! Thanks so much for linking up your fabulous finds. I love the necklace. And the printer...jealous!!!

    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah-I literally just hooked up the same EXACT printer yesterday! Found at Costco for a decent deal. Have no idea of all it's capable of. I'm just excited to have a printer (got a new computer but my old printer wasn't compatable-snowball effect!). Please keep posting on all the cool things you discover! Thanks for sharing!
    -Christy & Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad to have met you today at our blogger meetup! I can already tell that you and Kathy will be my new best bloggy friends!


    Twins, Teaching and Tacos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so great meeting you today too! You will def. be added as one of my new BBFs (best bloggy friends)!

      Angie

      Delete
  10. Thank you so much for featuring us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy you saw my post! I am loving my necklace! I can't wait to add more pieces to my collection!

      Angie

      Delete
  11. I love your printer! It looks AMAZING and the fact that it can print two sided?! Wow!
    I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete