Pages

About Me

About Me

Friday, July 27, 2012

ABC's of ME

I have NO idea what happen to my banner that my title used to be in up there - it disappeared - bummer :0(

Today I am linky up with Amy at Second Grade with Mrs. Lemons




I loved how Teri at A Cupcake for the Teacher used the ABC's to tell more about herself.

So...I am stealing borrowing the idea!


A- Age - 30 something


B - Bed size - King {But I still sleep clung to the side of the bed - it's hard to get through a night without 1-3 children, or a pet}


C - Car - Just bought a new Honda Pilot Touring - love it!!!



D - Dogs or cats - ugh - I have two of each!

E - Essential to start your day - iPhone & caffeine {in the form of a diet coke}

F - Favorite color - Black - it is so basic and goes with everything!

G - Gold or silver - Both would be my answer. Lately, however, I wear a lot of gold!

H - Height - 5'1"

I - Ice cream - Ice cream is not my favorite dessert, but I do like Wendy's Frosties and a Mint Chocolate Milk Shake from DQ

J - Job title - 3rd Grade Teacher

K - Kids - 3 {2 boys and 1 girl}

L - Live - North Carolina {NOT native}

M - Magic Kingdom - We heart Disney World!!


N - Nickname - Angie - real name is Angela

O - Only child, I have no siblings :0(

P - Pet peeves - Drivers who leave their blinkers on!!!

Q - Quote from a movie - "Just keep swimming; just keep swimming" {can you name that tune/quote?}

R - Right or lefty - Righty.

S - Favorite season - Fall - I love the colors, temperature, football, and campfires. Plus 4 out of the five of us in my little family have fall birthdays!




T - TV - I LOVE television. My favorite shows: Bachelorette, House Hunters, Amazing Race, Design Star, NY Med (new) and On the Fly (new)


U - Unknown fact - I played the snare drum in high school {while wearing my cheerleading uniform during football games!}


V - Vegetables - Sweet Potatoes


W - What makes me run late - Everything, I can't seem to get anywhere on time :0(


X - X-rays - My teeth, ankle, chest, elbow and my tongue - Don't ask!


Y - Yummiest food - Cupcakes!


Z - Zoo animal - I love seeing the monkeys and polar bears; but my favorite animal is a dolphin!



There you have it! Now you know a little more about me!!

Link up and join the fun!!

On a side note - don't forget to check out my giveaway, it ends Monday at 12:01 am. So hurry up and enter! Click here to go to it!

My friend, Kathy, is having a giveaway also. Check her out at Kathy's Coordinated Class and enter to win $20 to use at Teachers Pay Teachers!! I know I have several things on my wish list at TpT.


I am so excited that the Olympic events begin tomorrow! I can't wait to watch gymnastics {I was a gymnast as a kid} and diving! Which sport do you like to watch?









4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out! I love fall too!! The clothes, the weather, the pumpkins...! :)
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I love your ABC's!

    Quick question...I have a few people asking me for the ciricles I created off of your stoplight idea. Would you mind if I posted these as a freebie? Of course I would give you credit:)

    Thanks
    Tonya
    Tonya’s Treats for Teachers
    I’m having a giveaway! Come on over!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I am so happy that others want to do formative assessment this way! Thanks for asking - so courteous of you!

      Angie

      Delete
  3. This is a super cute idea! When I taught 2nd grade, I made ABC's for my parents at back to school night - everything they needed to know about class in room 18!

    Mrs. Slocum
    Teacher's Don't Steal, They Share!

    ReplyDelete