Pages

About Me

About Me

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award - Yippee!



Thank you to Darleen at Third Grade Love AND Jessica at Mrs. Heeren's Happenings for awarding me the Versatile Blogger Award!

You girls ROCK!



Here are the rules for this award:

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.

These are the 15 wonderful bloggers that I'd like to pass the award on to!

Kathy at Kathy's Coordinated Class
Heather at Heather's Heart
Jessica at Mrs. Wood's Class
Amanda at Teaching Maddeness
Heather at Peacocks and Penguins
Kristin at A Teeny Tiny Teacher
Chrissy at Buzzing with Ms. B
Denise at Yearn to Learn
Melissa at Second Grade with Mrs. Wade
Rachel at A-B-Seymour
Miss Johnson at How to Dress Like a Teacher
Jessica at Dandelions and Dragonflies
Ms Brynley at Brynley's Brainstorms
Katie & Lisen at Second Grade Smarty Pants
Kate at EduKAte and Inspire

Whew - now Seven Random Facts About Me:

1. I have lived in six states - yes, 6 states! Mostly followed my hubs around as he was getting promotions!
2. I LOVE to travel! Some of my favorite places I have visited include Alaska, Hawaii, Paris, Rome, London, New York City, Disney World, and Atlantis in the Bahamas.
3. I am an Only Child.
4. According to my husband, I am a picky eater. But since we have been married I have ventured out and tried different foods.
5. I Love the TV! Especially reality tv: The Bachelor, Amazing Race, Survivor, On the Fly, House Hunters, Dancing with the Stars
6. I am a Girls on the Run coach! Don't know what that is? Just leave a comment and I will explain!
7. I love spin class, Pinterest, shopping, and blog hopping!

I have had a great day at iPad training!

(I am in the back row, second from the left with the yellow sweater.)



I can't wait to blog about some of the new things I have learned - stay tuned!








4 comments:

  1. Thank you Angie. I am honored to have received this award from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angie!!! You have made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) Thank you very much for the award!!

    2) I also LOVE to travel! You have been to some amazing places. My favorite place I've traveled to is Ghana... I'm going to blog about it soon!

    3) I am a GOTR coach, too!!! Small world! I am part of a brand new chapter in NW Ohio. I actually hosted our very first site in my classroom this spring :)

    Kate
    EduKate and Inspire

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to hear about what you learned at your iPad training! I just won one in a drawing and am excited to take it to the classroom. I am your newest follower, come see me at: http://adventuresinthirdgrade-brown.blogspot.com/
    Erin

    ReplyDelete