Pages

About Me

About Me

Friday, February 19, 2021

Whatever It Takes

Why are there stickers on my FACE!
I saw someone on Social Media comment on how well this trick worked while distance learning. So - - - I thought I would give it a try with my SIXTH grade students!
Believe it or not...it worked! As they participated, I would add stickers to my face. It really helped increase participation and engagement. I teach them in the afternoon, and they have way more interesting things to do at home then talk about literature - LOL.
Once class is wrapping up, I go to each student asking them which sticker was their favorite!
Have you tried anything interesting to keep engagement up (especially in middle school ages) during distance learning?
Here are the links to some cute Stickers...and some more Here.
And here is a link to some similar Blue Light Glasses that I am wearing.
xoxo, Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment