Pages

About Me

About Me

Thursday, December 13, 2012

I {heart} Lakeshore Learning

I can't believe it - it is only 11 am and I have had 2,194 pageviews today! What!!

I am so humbled that I can write and share ideas that teachers from all over can use and benefit from!

Well, right now I am in bed sick with Bronchitis and Strep Throat!! (I also believe that I have the flu even though I wasn't tested for it.) The body aches I have felt in the past 24 hours have been horrible. I am finally feeling well enough to sit up and touch my computer. And once I logged onto my blog and saw the number of pageviews, I just couldn't resist writing to thank everyone!

Yesterday was such a neat day 12-12-12. I wish I could have linked up with Stacy over at Simpson's Superstars to commemorate 12-12-12 with 12 random pictures. But, I was so sick that no pictures got taken... well, except for this one



Nice, huh!!

My son snapped this picture of me at the doctor's office yesterday morning. Me at my finest!!

Okay, on to more exciting things...
I received a question about my classroom, so I wanted to share the answer with everyone!

Here is a current picture of my classroom wall.


I was asked about these frames:


They come from Lakeshore Learning.

You can purchase them on Amazon by clicking here.

There are 12 in a pack (four of each color: blue, yellow, and green) so I bought 2 packages. They have pre-made holes in each corner allowing the frames to be hung vertically or horizontally. I bought inexpensive ribbon at Walmart and tied a loop for hanging.

I also bought Command strip hooks in clear to hang the frames on. Here is the link to order the Command hooks from Amazon:
http://amzn.to/2jnYWE2



Click here to check the frames out!!

Once I am up and feeling better, I have a giveaway that I will be posting, so stay tuned.

Now it is back to bed for me (only 1 hour and 45 minutes before the kids get home from school)...yikes!!



4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry, It is the worst to get sick! I hate getting strep throat. It seriously puts me out for days. Get well soon.

    I'm having a giveaway if you would like to check it out!
    ą®Rikki
    The Hive

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better so you can enjoy your beak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angie - I hope you are feeling much better. Love those frames! Super cute. Hope 2013 is great for you.
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete