Pages

About Me

About Me

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Cool "new" Trick

"I was born at night, but not last night." This was one of my assistant's favorite quotes last year. I heard her say it multiple times. Well, today I am saying it - only I need to change it and say that I must HAVE been born last night. I just learned something today that made me go "well duh, why hadn't I thought of that before".




Marking through my originals with a highlighter. I know I have lost an original or two and I know that I have accidentally given students my originals {{while keeping a student copy instead}}. But no more!!! I plan on forever giving my originals a slash of yellow highlighter. The highlighter won't show up on the copies and I will now be able to keep track of all my belongings!


I can't believe after 7 years of teaching that I am just now learning this little trick.

4 comments:

  1. OMG! Duh! I have NEVER thought of doing that! I usually wind up losing my original and printing another then finding the first original later!
    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some highlighters do show up. I started a few years ago highlighting across the very top of the paper. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, hello! I've been teaching for 15 years, and I never thought of that! LOL Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!
    I just found your blog & I am a new follower! I look forward to reading more of your blog!! :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete