Pages

About Me

About Me

Thursday, January 25, 2024

I'm Starting a Virtual Book Club!

Over the last 10 years, I have been teaching ELA. And guess what? I LOVE books! This got me thinking...why not start an online, virtual book club.

  Eek! This has me so excited!

  So let's give this a try.

  Here's how it will work:

1. On the 17th of every month I will share a blog post with my thoughts on the book we read for the month. At the end of the post, I will announce the next month's book. Why the 17th? Well, it's just because it is one of my favorite numbers.

2. We will use the comment section to share our thoughts, opinions, and questions on the book we have read. Check back often to read what others are saying.

3. Rules - Be Honest, Be Respectful, and Have Fun! And... please share this virtual book club with all your book loving friends and family.

4. How will I choose each month's book? To be honest, I'll probably pick something that speaks to me. I will try to pick a variety of genres (thriller, autobiograpy, historical fiction, rom com, etc.) If I am having trouble deciding, I might take a poll. If you have already read the book, I would still love for you to show up, comment, and join in on the conversation.

5. These blog posts will contain spoilers - so be prepared if you haven't finished (or even started) the book.

6. I will use a 5 star rating. ⭐ I am very picky when giving 5 stars. If I give a book four stars, it means I really liked the book and highly recommend it. Feel free to give your rating in the comments.

That's it! So here it is - February's Book




 


We don't have much time... Feb. 17th is only 22 days away! Sorry for the short notice 😔

No comments:

Post a Comment