Pages

About Me

About Me

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Hunter Boots - A Must Have

Here in Tennessee we've been having awful January weather!

It's not cold. It's not snowing; there is no ice. But it HAS been raining... endlessly. Or at least it feels like it.


It is more like spring right now instead of winter.

Thank goodness, though, I bought a pair of Hunter boots a few years ago.

They are expensive, but so worth it. When I finally broke down and bought them, we had just moved to New England.

I have gotten so much wear out of them. Best of all, you can wear them all year long. I've worn them in every season. Mine have trekked through snow and jumped massive puddles.



I highly recommend that you invest in a pair. I wear my black Hunter boots with everything - - dresses, jeans, shorts, and leggings!!

Click here to find a great deal on them!

3 comments:

  1. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. mou stivaletti

    ReplyDelete
  2. I constantly like to read a top quality content having accurate info pertaining to the subject and the exact same thing I found in this article. Nice job.Stivali

    ReplyDelete